A pragmatic simplification is to collect all registers and logs in one Excel spreadsheet. The spreadsheet has a tab for each PRINCE2 register and log. Have a look on the PRINCE2 Templates page.
The PRINCE2 Registers and Logs:
- Daily Log: Is used to record informal issues, required actions or significant events
- Lessons Log: A project repository for lessons that apply to this project or future projects.
- Issue Register: To capture and maintain information on all of the issues that are being formally managed.
- Risk Register: Provides a record of identified risks relating to the project.
- Quality Register: Is used to summarize all the quality management activities that are planned or have taken place.
- Configuration item Records: provide a record of such information as the history, status, version and variant of each configuration item.
Copyright © PRINCE2How2 - How to implement PRINCE2 in your organization
Post a Comment